Sunday, September 26, 2010

Your Presence is Requested

(Dress: Banana Republic, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Vintage Spoon Ring via Etsy, Necklace: Church Craft Fair)

This dress is so great. It's comfortable and nice enough to wear to Church, or a wedding- which is where I was this weekend. It was outside along the Blue Ridge Parkway and the reception was a giant picnic potluck with blankets and water gun fights and 30 different types of pie. My entire extended family from my dad's side was there so I got to see all my baby cousins.

Possibly my favorite part of the entire wedding was that for the reception they went out and bought a ton of old mugs and plates from a thrift store and I got to keep a mug covered in cats and books, two of my favorite things. It's got a little chip, but I think it gives it a personality.


Here are some fun shots from the wedding:
My brother and sister.

My cousin Savannah going down the aisle picking up all the flowers her sister threw on the ground. :)

Pie induced siesta.

Water gun fights.

Baby Rachel.

Beautiful View. 

No comments:

Post a Comment