Friday, September 10, 2010

Pop of Color

(Skirt: Borrow from Kayla, Shirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Modcloth, Ring: Unknown Boutique)

Today I was wearing this outift, and I felt boring. It's not the fault of the skirt, but for some reason I paired it with a black shirt. Even with the purple shoes, I felt like a secretary. And if I was a secretary, no one would see these shoes anyway. I would have to use every excuse to get out from behind the desk. "Can I get you some coffee? Whoops, let me pick up the pen I just dropped strategically next to my.. oh! you like my shoes? How nice of you to notice!"

The zipper part of these heels is my favorite part. And the color. Oh wait, that's the whole thing.

This little guy looks like he has a personality. 

I really like the detailing on the back of this skirt. Simple, but it adds a lot.

This shirt has a really cool key-hole design that makes any outfit that much fancier.


I love this cat. I was taking pictures outside and he came running. Probably because he's using me to get treats, but at least HE didn't think I looked like a secretary. Plus his name is Edgar.  What gets better than that?

1 comment:

  1. Edgar! Edgar likes me. And sitting under my car.
    I didn't see you today until after you changed, this is cute! It's pretty simple but still cute :)

    ReplyDelete