Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

My friend Kayla and I decided it would be awesome if we started trading a few articles of clothing every week to expand our closets, and I'm liking it already. This dress is one of my new favorites.


(Dress: Borrowed from Kayla, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Charlotte Russe)

I know that it's a little early for boots, because it's still warm out, and I should make the most of what little sandal time I have left, but for some reason I felt tired to sandals. I wanted to wear something new. I'm ready for fall!


I'm really liking going out in my neighborhood and finding places to take pictures. I'm finding a whole lot of cool places I couldn't have thought of before. I'm lucky to live in a place where there are many trails and a lot of trees everywhere. I don't think I could live somewhere without trees.


I hadn't worn this ring in about a year, so I decided to break it out, and then I promptly lost it. Oh well, that's the beauty of only paying $4 for rings at Charlotte Russe. Maybe I can go back and find another like it.


Here's to Fall getting here just a little bit faster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment