Monday, September 27, 2010

Aufwiedersehen

(Shirt: Banana Republic, Skirt: Old Navy via Goodwill, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Vintage Spoon Ring via Etsy)

I wore this outfit on the drive home from the wedding yesterday. I didn't realize that the weather was suddenly going to get cooler so I was chilly for a while. Other than that, it was really comfortable. I normally wear this shirt with jeans or other pants because it flares out a little at the bottom, but I like how it looks tucked into a skirt. Too bad skirt weather is almost over. I know that I just spent most of the time on my blog talking about how much I wanted fall to come, but there is something so awesome and easy about skirts and sandals that I'm going to miss. Now the layering challenge of fall!

Goodbye Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment