Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And Again

(Dress: H&M Borrowed From Kayla, Belt: Vintage, Shoes: Miss Trish for Target, Bracelets: Assorted, Ring: Spoon Ring from Kate!)


This belt is the most fantastic thing I own. It almost looks like Chanel, and not something my mom bought to go with... I don't know. I don't think you can wear it with anything but solid colors. It's definitely a statement piece.


This dress is amazing. I love the things Kayla has given me. For this outfit I tried to style it differently than other people would, because there are a few other people who own this dress, and I think I succeeded. If anyone has this belt I would be amazed.


Because the buttons of the dress and the belt were contrasting silver and gold I decided to wear silver and gold jewelry. I used to think this was a big no-no, but I'm starting to like it. You can't see it, but the gold bracelet has a huge gold heart attached to the chain. I have no idea where it came from. I'm thinking my mom? The silver bangle shuts and has a clasp, but it's old and continuously pops open. It drives me crazy! That one's my mom's too. The silver elephants are a gift from my grandparents from when they visited India. The elephants look like they have personalities. :) ALSO my spoon ring is a gift from my friend Kate and I love it! Thanks Kate!


Mallory makes me laugh. :)


The picture crew. :) I love these girls.
(Me, Cheyenne, Mallory, Kayla)


1 comment: