Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mix it Up

(Shirt: Banana Republic via Plato's Closet, Skirt: Target, Belt: Kohls, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Vintage Spoon Ring via Etsy)

The first picture attempted to hide my feet because... I'm in a shoe slump! I've worn these black shoes every single day for.. a really long time! The second picture revealed them a bit too much, so I'm forced to bring it up. I think that if anyone looking at this blog wasn't ready for fall, after seeing these shoes every single day for a very, very long time, even if they were afraid of falling leaves and disliked apple cider, they would be yelling "BRING IT ON! Get some boots on this girl!"

And in this last picture, nothing says "class" like a MUG root bear can. I thinking about having my room decorated with them.
All in all, I loved this outfit today, although the belt kept riding up in the back and driving me crazy.  The thing is, I really needed it. The belt provided a barrier between the lace and the funky polka dots. This skirt was so cheap I got super excited. I love Target clearance! The day I bought it I noticed that Tania from What Would A Nerd Wear was wearing the gray version of this skirt. That made my day. 

The weather is cooling down! Hello jeans! Hello blankets! Hello scarves and boots and fires in the fireplace! Haha, I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment