Friday, September 3, 2010

Navajo Haze

This is an exciting moment for me, because this is my first post! I am finally doing what I've always wanted to do. First things first, I'm Allison, and I love styling clothing. I don't think my posts are about fashion per say, more like my daily style diary. A warning: I will mix black and brown, and other patterns and colors that perhaps in certain opinions shouldn't be put together. I also might wear white at inappropriate times of the year. 

This outfit is one of my new favorites, new because this vest was recently purchased from a thrift store. It came with a belt that was immediately taken off, and I like it better this way.



(vest: Old Navy via Goodwill, shirt: Express, skirt: Old Navy, ring: Boutique near my house, necklace: made for me by a friend, shoes: Rainbows)




Getting dressed in the mornings is my favorite part of the day. I love picking out different pieces that I've never worn before and trying them out. This skirt is my go-to skirt when nothing else works. It and the flip-flops I'm wearing are going to be over worn. Sorry about that. :)



I love this ring a lot, and it's also relatively new. I wonder why people don't wear geodes on their fingers more often.





That's all for now! Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment