Sunday, September 12, 2010

Made From Scratch

(Shirt: Miley Cyrus and Max Azira via Walmart, Skirt: DIY, Belt: Belks, Shoes: Charlotte Russe)


These pictures were taken outside my church, isn't it pretty! I love the brick. :)


I didn't put up pictures yesterday because I didn't get dressed until around 4:00. My friend Kate and I were running around like crazy planning Mallory's birthday party. Happy Birthday Mallory! :)
I'll put up pictures of my outfit probably later this week. We didn't get to take pictures until late, so the lighting is horrible, but hopefully some of them will turn out.

This skirt is was my first attempt at sewing. I've done another one since the summer and I have two that are works in progress. I used What Would a Nerd Wear's pattern, and it was super easy to follow. I love owning something that no one ever can ever replicate exactly, crooked hemlines and all. :) Enjoy the rest of your weekends!

1 comment: