Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hide and Seek

(Shirt: Borrowed from my sister's friend, Skirt: BB Dakota, Shoes: Toms, Ring: Kohls)


These pictures were taken by my friend Cheyenne, who is going to be a master photographer if she can get such good shots with my point and shoot. She was super helpful today and took pictures after school for me. These shots are also at my school. Brick looks so good with everything!


This morning I woke up 45 minutes later than I normally do. And it was the one morning in the past few weeks that I haven't had my outfit planned out in my head. I grabbed the shirt, and frantically searched for the skirt I wanted, but since my room looks like a bomb went off, I couldn't find it. (Good thing too, because Kate was wearing it today.) I grabbed this skirt, and I think it worked out well. The shirt is poof-y until the waist, where it gathers in, which was exactly where the skirt hit. LUCK!


It wasn't until I looked at the pictures that I realized I was wearing a campaign button for a freshman running for president. Oh well. 


Thank God tomorrow is Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. This was super cute. I told you that already. I'm telling you again though. It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete