Thursday, September 9, 2010

In the Jungle



(Shirt: Skirt from Goodwill, Capris: Target, Belt: Vintage, Shoes: Rainbows)

This shirt is actually a skirt, and this whole outfit is from sometime last week. I was happy with it the day I wore it, but now I'm not sure. Is this skirt too awkward to be a shirt? Can't decide. You can also see some insane sports bra tan lines on my shoulders. Well not insane insane, because I am a redhead, but pretty bad ones. For some reason my sunscreen doesn't stay on in the heat.



These pictures were taken by my friends Mallory and Kate. We went thrifting practically all day. We tried on these ridiculous prom dresses and some articles of clothing I have only seen on ghostbusters. People own some pretty out-there clothes!



This is Mallory. Isn't she cute?! You've probably seen her on her blog. If you haven't, you should check it out. She's been blogging for a lot longer than me. Today she helped me center my new header! So skilled. Thanks Mallory! :)

1 comment: