Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rinse and Repeat

(Dress: Kohls, Scarf: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Unknown Boutique)


Cheyenne was once again taking 1000 million awesome shots, so this post is going to be exceptionally long, and these are only a fraction of the good photos.


This time we went up into the old train cars. That was a lot of fun. 


This dress was perfect for running around the train tracks today. The scarf got a little hot. Probably could have rethought that. But whatever. It looked good, and was screaming for fall. It must have scared it off because we are getting 10 more days of super hot weather in the next weeks. Gross.





I over wear these shoes. They're so great. And Charlotte Russe is so cheap, I couldn't pass them up when I saw them.





During this photo shoot the sun was so bright that I have about 20 pictures of me glaring angrily at the camera because I couldn't open my eyes all the way.


A Pullman car! I was so excited when I saw this that I had to share it. Even though it has nothing to do with fashion. 
Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment