Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let the Outfit Speak for Itself

(Shirt: Macy's, Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet, Shoes: Kelly and Katie via DSW)

I love finding a bargain, and this shirt was less than 5 dollars on the Macy's sale rack! I was really excited. I love sales. Seriously. Ask me about how much I got my Nike bag for one time. I saved the tag I was so jazzed.

This skirt was also relatively cheap. I love outlet stores. 

I had these shoes in gray, and I loved them so much (and over wore them to the point of destruction) that I got them in purple! They are comfortable because everything is cloth, so nothing rubs against your foot. The very small sole can make standing for long periods of time unpleasant though, so I normally save them for short outings, like church or the movies.
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment