Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sky High


(Skirt: Borrowed from Kayla, Shirt: Charlotte Russe, Sandals: Cynthia Vincent for Target, Belts: Miley Cyrus and Max Azira for Walmart, Necklace: Target, Ring: Charlotte Russe)



I was surprisingly graceful in these shoes today. No twisted ankles or collapsing on the floor for me! It was so weird being that tall. I was almost as tall as my friend Kate. :) I was talking to a friend after class and she can't be more than 5'2'', and it was so hard to hear her! Normally we are much closer in height. People who are tall must experience life much differently than we shorter people. I could reach the top shelves today!


Today was such a good day. I can't figure out what puts me in a good mood, because some not so fun things happened today. I think the attitude I wake up with is the one that sticks with me.
I'm seriously considering kidnapping this skirt. It fits perfectly and would go with so many other things in my closet! I think I'll borrow it again in the next few weeks.


Owl rings have become an obsessions of mine. I think I'm going to be become the old women whose house creeps you out because it's full of owl figurines staring at you where ever you go. I read all the Guardians of Ga'Hoole when I was little. I loved those books. I'm sorry to say that movie does not look that good. Weird cartoon owls? No thank you. Also, the movies are never as good as the books. 
On a random note, a guy on my cross country team called me Abigail by accident today. I don't think I look like an Abigail, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment