Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kasey Moan

(Shirt: Miley Cyrus and Max Azira via Walmart, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Converse)


Kayla and I went down to the train tracks near my school today. It was a lot of fun, although the direct sunlight is not especially flattering when you have skin the color of paper. There were a lot of cool angles, and tomorrow we're going to go out when we have more time and take some more. :)


This tank top was $3. You can't beat Walmart prices! Yay Corporate America! I was super comfortable today, and I love my converse to death. That's why the previously white shoes are turning gray. Oh well. I'll wear them until they fall apart.


The title of this post is in reference to the song "Kasey Moan" which is about a train. My friend Mieka likes to sing it. The lyrics makes me laugh. I thought it was appropriate. (haha, more like inappropriate. seriously. look up the lyrics.)  Trains have always been my favorite thing, especially AMTRAK because whenever my dad and I were on a train when I was little, the electricity would go out and we'd always be at least an hour late to where ever we were going. Did I mention I loved trains?

No comments:

Post a Comment