Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And Sometimes, It Rains

(Dress: Unknown, Scarf: Street Fair in Paris, Belt: Target, Ring: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Converse)

It was so wet today, and I loved every minute of it. I love the rain. Plus, our cross country meet was canceled, so I can actually get things done! Either that, or watch a Lie to Me episode. That sounds like a good idea right about now. I don't know what it is, but the rain makes me happy. Kinda the opposite of what it should be, because I wilt in direct sunlight.
Also, this morning I decided that no matter what, I was not going to wear my black sandals, so even though they would have looked great with this outfit, I put my foot down. Then when I got to school I realized that I could have worn my Toms. Whatever. At that point, I was just glad that my feet were covered and not being completely immersed in the puddles on the sidewalk.

Today I wore my shortest cowl neck dress (I have three, eep!) because I thought it was going to be warm. Turns out the constant rain really lowers the temperature. I was comfortable inside though, and that's where I spend most of my day, so that's alright. I tried the scarf with a belt around it today! And... I think i need a longer/bigger scarf. But it worked out alright. Today was also a good day, because apparently my friends and I are all considered to be the well-dressed ones at my school, so that was a huge compliment. :) 

In class today, a girl sitting next to me said "oh! your scarf is tucked into your belt!" I told her that I did indeed want it to be that way. She made some some slightly embarrassed/disapproving noises and then left me alone. THAT was slightly annoying. Oh well. 
Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. When I read your posts, I hear your voice. You make me laugh! :p

    ReplyDelete