Monday, September 13, 2010

Windows to the Soul

(Shirt: Express, Jeans: Seven for All Mankind via Plato's Closet, Heels: Liz Claiborne via DSW, Necklaces: Aeropostale)

Yesterday my friend Kayla (the one I trade clothes with) had the awesome idea of taking pictures in the windows of our school. We wore similar clothes and stood on window ledges. People kept staring at us. haha. 


Our school is an old textile mill. Walking through a building that has had so many other people walk through it before me is an awesome experience. There are random pipes and columns on the inside. It's gorgeous. :)


These jeans are the most comfortable things I own. And Citizens of Humanity jeans for $20? That's what I'm talking about. The shoes I've worn down to the metal on the inside of the heel. I've had them for four years and wear them whenever possible. I really need to get them resoled. 


It was the most beautiful fall day. Just gorgeous. I would so much rather be doing this than be inside learning about the history of the English language or the Magna Carta. Important, I know. But school seems so unnecessary when it's so perfect out. I can't wait until fall break! Hope your day was as wonderful as mine. :)


1 comment:

  1. Allison you're so cute!
    Stop talking about how nice school is. I'm already sad about next year.

    ReplyDelete