Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

(Shirt: Express, Skirt: H&M, Scarf: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Earrings: Vintage)

This is the only picture that I can access right now from this computer for this outfit, so I'll go ahead and share it. Although, just so you know, I wore this last year. So this outfit is TOTALLY allowed to used again. Perhaps in the next week. And there will be no complaining. Understand? Haha. This is the outfit I got the most compliments on. I think it's the scarf.
Three Random Things I Wanted to Share.
1. The Daybook is one of my new favorite blogs.
2. When reorganizing the spice cabinet in my house, I found that over 50% of our spices started with the letter C. And we have a lot.
3. I bought a purse today at Ann Taylor LOFT that was originally $70, but it was marked down to $12. SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment