Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just the Way You Are

(Shirt: Vintage, Jeans: American Eagle via Plato's Closet, Shoes: Clark's Wallabees, Ring: Charlotte Russe)

I've been wanting to take pictures on these stairs for a long time, but there always seems to be someone on them. The light right at the foot of the stairs was amazing today! It looks like I'm glowing. :)

The back is my favorite part. 

The fake cowl neck part never seems to drape right. Today was no exception.



This picture makes me look tall. :)




This is the hot chocolate and pumpkin pie whipped cream my sister and I made last night. We whipped the cream, added about two tablespoons of pumpkin, some pumpkin pie spice, extra cinnamon and then powdered sugar for sweetness. It was delicious!

I liberally applied the whipped cream to my drink. I think there's more cream than chocolate.

And then because we had to use just a little bit of pumpkin, we didn't want to waste the whole can, so of course we had to make a pie, right? We accidentally added a little too much filling, so it sloshed over and burned one side of the crust, but you can't even taste it when you smother it with whipped cream! And it was actually more brown than burned anyway. Foldable pie crusts are amazing. Welcome Fall.

5 comments:

  1. i really want some pie now.

    oh annnnd i'm glad you posted lots of pictures, cause i like looking at them

    let's go back to those stairs, because i want to mess around with the angles again

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and is your hair middle-parted? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you going to use blonde bedhead's tips?
    I thought they were good, she is a professional photographer after all.
    and.. my part really depends on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I put up more pictures just for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i really want to try out her suggestions!
    i wish your camera could do that thing where it focuses on one thing then blurs out the backgroud, you know?
    but i'm going to see if i can mess with the settings on your camera (if you don't mind) to see if i can get better focus and stuff

    ReplyDelete