Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Army Green

(Dress: H&M, Shoes: Miss. Trish for Target, Necklace: Target)

Today I dressed up for our cross country meet today. It's our last small one before conference! So sad. I'm not ready for cross country season to be over.

This dress has a really full skirt, and it just reminded me that I don't own a lot of skirts like that. Most of mine are pencil skirts or at least a little tighter.


This was Kayla's idea. TOTAL plagiarism. But I cited my source.. does that count?


Full Skirts are great for spinning.


Excuse the red toes, but here is a close up of my favorite sandals this year. They were on clearance at Target two months ago, because in most parts of the country, September means fall. But as you can see from my clothing, it's warm again. Arg.


We made a joke in cross country that to be in the army, you have to run fifteen miles on your hands for a warm-up. And then swim a marathon. So I wore green in honor of the armed forces. Or what I think they are.

CHEESE.

1 comment:

  1. the spinny one's my favorite! your hair looks so pretty in it :)

    RUN TO THE MOON AND BACK, USING ONLY ONE LEG

    ReplyDelete