Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kate is Great.

(Shirt: Kayla's, Jeans: Visgoss via Plato's Closet, Boots: Rack Room Shoes, Belt: Target, Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters)

Today, Allison decide that her best friend in the whole world Kate could write her post for her.   So this is Kate, and I am writing Allison's post.  I would like to say that I am really bad at writing these things, so just remember that as your reading this and take pity on me.  Anyways, Allison is pretty awesome.  And she has great clothes. 

However, Allison doesn't have 20-20 vision like I do.  She also yelled at me when I tried to use Times New Roman font.  TAKE THAT ALLISON.  But really, Allison is really funny.  And I like her a lot.  Today we went to our school's production of Taming of the Shrew.  It was great.  

2 comments: