Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rain on a Tin Roof

(Shirt: American Eagle via Goodwill, Jeans: Visgoss via Plato's Closet, Camisole: Aeropostale, Shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target, Cuff: DIY, Necklace: Aeropostale)

In these pictures Avery taught me that my camera has a rapid-fire mode. BEST DAY EVER.

Not going to lie, this outfit made me feel pretty polished. oh, and tall.




Definitely hammered this out myself. It's okay to be intimidated.


FAVORITE SHOES! They're off to Auntie Kayla next week. We're doing another clothes swap. so excited

2 comments:

  1. I wanted those shoes so bad- but my Target ran out of my size really fast :(
    Goodluck on the 30 for 30!

    Abby
    theclosetfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! They sold out so fast! I got them in a half size smaller than I normally do, so they're not the most comfortable, but it was so worth it. Who says shoes always have to be comfortable? haha :)

    ReplyDelete