Saturday, October 16, 2010

Children of the Corn

(Shirt: Nordstrom, Scarf: H&M, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Sperrys, Ring: Gift from Egypt)

Today my family went to a corn maze. In this picture, I am sitting in a corn box. Yes, like a sand box, but filled with corn. It's so much better this way.







Tic Tac Toe Anyone? And yes, the "O"s are toilet seat covers. duh.


Aren't my sister's clothes cute? (Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Lucky via Plato's Closet, Shoes: Converse) We're a converse family.



This part of the attraction was called the "Hay Mountain". My mom also shot a Corn Cannon. It doesn't get better than this, people.

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell my mom you went there, she's been trying to convince me to go for over two months! Including a ten minute conversation about it today ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best! I loved the corn box.
    you should go!

    ReplyDelete