Monday, October 4, 2010

Ornamentia

(Dress: Target, Belt: Kohls, Tights: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Rings: Bakery Goods, Kohls)

FALL! I'm singing! It's beautiful. The leaves are starting to turn, it's getting colder and it smells like snow! It's like meeting an old friend. I know that it'll get really old after about 2 months, and then I'll cry for summer, but for now, it's good. I'm good with short seasons. I like to see the end of things. I'm better at transitions than lasting continuity.

This dress is from my shopping spree at Target. I hadn't been there in forever, and I missed it. I drooled over the Tucker for Target clothes, but they were super expensive and I was already paying too much. Kayla just bought a Tucker for Target skirt, and a Converse purse that I am going to wrench from her forcefully, it is that cute. 

These pictures were taken outside of an adorable bead shop that Kayla, Cheyenne and I went to. We bought some little things and are going to make necklaces after school tomorrow! (In the 30 seconds we have between school ending and cross country starting.) Things are a little pricey there, but they are so adorable! I wish I knew what I was doing with needle nose pliers, but I guess I'll learn.

FAVORITE TIGHTS ALERT! I love them. They are adorable and make me feel good about myself. I plan to rewear them. A lot. They barely beat out the leopard print tights I got last winter.

This ring is from a cake. Yes, it's one of those cheapy rings from a Supermarket cake. And I have 2 or 3. I'm not sure, my mom brought them home. I wore them to celebrate fall! Hooray. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that wall looks a lot cooler! It looked different on your camera.
    Also, "MUN Pizza" - I'm guessing you're selling tomorrow then, have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, I don't really use my agenda that much anymore. My hand will do.

    ReplyDelete