Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Needles and Pins

(Dress: Goodwill, Pin: Grandmother's, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Vintage 1940s)

Those pipes were hard to stand on!

This dress actually goes down to my calves, and it's WAYY too big for me, so I added a pin and tied and tucked the bottom. I got a lot of compliments, which is exciting, because this was originally an ugly dress. It was only $3.00 at Goodwill too! Score.


People really liked the pin, and I did too, but it kept popping off and I had to continuously re-gather the material.

FIERCE.
Today I made a pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie whipped cream to put on hot chocolate. I think I'm going to add pictures later in the week. DEE-licious.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i like the way these pictures turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!
    And they didn't take that long this time either.

    ReplyDelete