Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crepe Myrtle

(Shirt: Borrowed from Kayla, Pants: Kohls, Cami: Route 66 Kmart, Shoes: Target, Rings: Unknown Boutique)

Well guess who's back? The flowered shirt! But backwards! I really just know how to mix things up, don't I? I really wanted to wear this shirt the other way around since last week, but I didn't want to wear it to school again because it stands out so much, so I wore it to Church. I really like how it turned out, although as soon as I got home from Church, I changed out of it. Right now I'm wearing an Albannach T-shirt and sweats. Normally I don't change, but the flowers are really, really itchy. Oh how I suffer for fashion.

My hair was also behaving today, probably because I spent all Saturday with my hair gelled into a bun for my competition. The frizz is always subdued after that.

The back is always my favorite part. (I guess you could also call it the front? I'm confusing myself.) I like how it dips down. When I first put on these pants in the morning, I thought they were a lot longer than they were. My other two pairs of dress pants are long enough to wear super tall heels with them, and I was looking forward to putting on a pair. These, turns out, are only long enough for flats and sandals. I really liked the black with the shirt though, so I had to go with them. And these sandals haven't gotten a lot of wear this summer, (we all know why: it was the summer of the black sandal!) so I decided to give them a try before it gets too cold. I had to bring a jacket with me this time! Fall's in the air! I also couldn't find my leopard print sweater. I'm getting concerned.

I wore two of my favorite and newest rings today. I love them. Today a guy at church mentioned how I always go for very low-key jewelry, not statements pieces. He was being very sarcastic. I do have a penchant for wild rings, don't I? :)

Camouflage.
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment