Thursday, October 27, 2011

Perpetually Late

(Button-Up: American Eagle via Plato's Closet, Shirt: Banana Republic via Plato's Closet, Skirt: Kohls, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Seychelles via Modcloth, Tights: Target, Necklace: Thrifted and Gifted)

This one's my favorite. :)




Cheyenne and Kayla! I found train tracks! All I need is some old trains, and it will be just like home. I flipping love trains. Lets just be clear. 

School here's been a bit of a hodgepodge. I made some new friends, figured out when to do my homework and have been going to bed early, like the secret grandmother that I am. The whole camping experience in the past few weeks has really changed how I look at life, and after reading Eating Animals, I am never eating meat again. Hello new found vegetarian!
The last few weeks have been emotionally draining and I think I need a break. For all the free time we get, college is also a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment