Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet Magnolia

(Blazer: JCREW Factory, Jeans: Sevens via Plato's Closet, Shoes: Toms, Shirt: Gap, Scarf: H&M)



This is my new favorite picture. Thanks Kelsey!

Lately, I've been having a problem with the word "favorite". Everything is my favorite, according to the regularity with which I use the word. Rebecca makes fun of me, because I constantly refer to things as my "favorite this and favorite that". Well, I decided to make a list of things that are and will remain my favorite, probably for a very long time. So, even though I can't sing as well as Maria, here are a few of my favorite things:
1. Sushi
2. Toms
3. Sweatpants
4. Apple Pie
5. A good outfit photograph
6. Laughing so hard I can't stand up
7. Acing a test
8. The feeling after I worked out
9. Cookout Milkshakes
10. Rain on the Roof

1 comment:

  1. You say "lately," but you've ALWAYS done that.
    "THIS IS MY FAAAAVORITE MOVIE." "THAT IS MY FAAAVORITE MOVIE!!" "THAAAT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!" Hahaha

    ReplyDelete