Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Under Cover of Sunlight

(Shirt: Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx, Blazer: JCREW Factory via Outlet, Cargos: Target, Belt: Target, Boots: Rack Room Shoes, Rings: Thrifted and Gifted, Necklace: American Eagle, Glasses: Ray Bans)





Continuous camera dancing. It's a real thing.



These are Sally Day and my new best friends. They asked us what we were taking photos of, and we said a photography class, duh. We don't want them to know we're taking pictures of ourselves just for fun. And by ourselves, I mean me. Because I'm selfish like that.
The street we were walking on was so cute, the houses were adorable, the leaves were changing, the air was perfect... I'm overwhelming myself with the awesomeness of the day. But it was pretty flipping fantastic, in case you missed that point.
Today was a day in which I felt powerful. I felt like I could do anything and all I have to do is make it happen. I should write my own inspirational quotes. Just kidding. Taking pictures of myself is enough narcissism for today.
Have a wonderful perfect fall day readers! I will know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment