Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hey, can you start calling me Rebecca Reindeer?

(Shirt: Express, Sweater: Banana Republic, Tights: Target, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Belt: Thrifted, Bag: Thrifted)



Becca is wearing completely Urban. She ordered herself a package, so she could look important walking home from the post office. Her mother still refuses to send her a care package.
Also, just for the reference, this picture is something like the peace and Hitler photos. It was Rebecca's idea. Don't judge me.
**Excuse me. Rebecca just informed me that it was scissors beat paper. I forgot that this joke has already been done 8000000 times, and already has a caption. Sorry, Becca!
***Rebecca also wants you to know that her entire outfit is not Urban, her underwear is Target. Thank you Becca. Or, should I say Rebecca Reindeer.

This was my face when I found out that there was a book sale in front of the main building. Totally candid. I just really love books.




For being so excited about this picture, Becca looks like she's going to kill Kelsey with her eyes.

This week has been so much easier. I'm starting to get a hang of things, and there isn't that much work overall. We also had the Model UN Conference, and I fought against women's rights for 5 hours. Horrifying, and awesomely ironic.
Also. Confession. Yesterday, when the alarm went off when class was supposed to start, I definitely wore total sweats to class. And uggs. Don't judge me. While frowning at me, feel free to give me a pat on the back for getting to class only 5 minutes late. I am so awesome.
Events that prove Allison is maturing:
- She didn't cry when she forgot a major assignment. She just put her big girl pants on and dealt with it. And they weren't actually pants. She doesn't wear a lot of pants.
-She got to class in 4 minutes with minimum panic. Besides the sprinting.
- She took a 3 minute shower! (Rebecca, you still owe me ice cream for that)
- She remembers to sign up for things, mostly.
Snaps for Allison!

1 comment:

  1. haha congrats on all your accomplishments!

    and this photoshoot looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete