Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello, these are my rain socks. Aka, introductory Spanish for the mentally deficient.

(Sweater: Target, Skirt: Thrifted, Rain Jacket: Outlet Mall, Shoes: Qupid via Modcloth, Socks: Walmart, Necklace: Lightyears, Earrings: Mommed)





Hola! My rainboots have a hole in them. Come on now America. I bought those boots for $20, and you're telling me they're not total quality? Well, anyway, this brings me to the high heels in the rain. Probably a terrible idea, but look! I'm wearing socks! I have decided that an outfit is practical if you are wearing socks. Period.
Also, this jacket is a horrible weapon against the weather. It has no hood, but it looks fantastic. choices people! Hair or clothes? I choose you, Clothes! (My clothes could beat up my hair any day. I'm sure Ash will back me up on this one.)
Well, because I know you all have missed my FABULOUS presence on el interneto, I will give you my sorry list of excuses. 
Uno. My computer died, and I left the computer cord at my house. And it was Columbus Day on Monday, so that was one less manana until I got my computer back to working order.
Two-o: It's raining and my lame friends won't take pictures of me. And in the rain, I am not going to drag out a camera of any fancyness level, because otherwise, you'd never see my lovely face again. Because Kelsey would be beating me to death repeatedly. Kind of like that Greek guy who always has his liver plucked out by an eagle? But less gross. And I'm not Greek.
Hasta Manana!
Side Note: I am going hiking in the wilderness for a few days where I am not even allowed to bring a watch with me, so, needless to say, the computer is out. I'l be back to show off my skills at building shelters, spinning rope and killing chickens. Yes, you heard that right. Don't worry, I'm slightly frightened too. Keep me in your thoughts when you are taking a shower that does not resemble a nearby stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment