Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Allison's Top 10 Things That Make Her Terribly Happy.

(Shirt: Express, Tank: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Belt: Thrifted, Skirt: Land's End)



My mom bought this skirt, and I thought she was kidding. I mean, really mom? But then longer length skirts came back into style, and I stopped wearing it as a dress.
Because I am obsessed with Rockstar Diaries, here is my list of 10 Things That Make Me Terribly Happy:
1. Tracy Chapman's Fast Car. It just makes me feel good.
2. Beautiful weather
3. Turning in an excellent paper in sociology
4. The person outside my dorm who was taking a nap in a hammock he put between two trees. You go, hammock kid!
5. The feeling when classes are done for the day.
6. The German language. I love the sound of it.
7. Learning where New Zealand is. Don't judge me.
8. Recognizing people I meet on the way to class. It's a new feeling, but I like it.
9. The little play I went to see in a hole-in-the wall acting studio yesterday night. It was adorable. also, fabulous.
10. Taking a deep breath and letting the stress slip away. I've gotten so much better at calming myself down and not worrying about things so much. This is much needed.
BONUS: Fall! I can't wait for boots and scarves and hot chocolate. Also, the retreat I'm going on in a few weeks, where I spend 5 days in a location without running water or electricity. I am so flipping excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment