Monday, September 19, 2011

You Got a Fast Car


Say hello to Rebecca. She is my fabulous roommate. These pictures were from Sportsfest. Where we lost EVERY SINGLE GAME. But we met Tom. and Pubic Hair on the Face Guy. They were a fun crowd.

(Shirt: Target, Skirt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Converse via Plato's Closet, Necklace: LightYears, Glasses: Rayban's)

This is the kind of stuff that I've been wearing. You were unlucky and missed the picture of me wearing a floor length black dress. That was cute. Needless to say, I do NOT fit in with all these prepsters. But that's a good thing.




(Shirt: Express, Pants: Goodwill, Shoes: Toms, Belt: Goodwill)






I actually wore these with wedges, but they got to be too much. I have to walk SO FRIGGIN' much at this school. But it's good. Got to ward off the Freshmen Fifteen. 
Also, you may have noticed the super hipster glasses. I whipped those out. I was just so tired of my old ones. And they were too small, and I couldn't see anything.
Fun fact: I wear my glasses when I feel like making an effort. My contacts are my lazy day eye care. Weird? Very.
These pants are definitely full length petite grandmother pants. I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to wear them.
PS: My school is beautiful. And life is good. And Tracey Chapman may or may not be on repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment