Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Talking About a Revolution Sounds Like a Whisper

(Shirt: Forever XXI, Skirt: Gifted, Thrifted, Shoes: White Mountain via TJ Maxx, Watch: Thrifted via Flea Market)

The transition between moving in and finally feeling settled was hard. And there were many things I hated about this school at first. Like the hundreds of preppy party girls. But one thing I never disliked was this campus. This campus is possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's a botanical garden!! How awesome is that! So basically, all my college tuition is going to the garden staff. I watched them rip up the entire front garden plot this morning. They replace the flowers every two weeks. A little too much, no?

But aren't these pictures amazing? I love them. They were taken by my fantastic hallmate, Kelsey, who also happens to have a beautiful Canon Rebel E05. So basically, I'm only pretending to be her friend for the pictures. Just kidding. But it is why I offered to walk with her to get her lunch at the Cafe after I had already eaten. But just let her pretend it's because I like her.








And, before you ask, I am not wearing tights. Those are my legs. And they are actually that white. Yay redheads!

This watch face is so big, and now whenever I wear my other watches, I have to squint. I am such an old person most of the time.

I was so proud of this graduated fishtail. Of course it fell out, even before I could get pictures, but I promise it looked good this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment