Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweaters and Sunshine

(Button-Up: JCREW, Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity via Plato's Closet, Shoes: White Mountain via TJ Maxx, Messenger Bag: Thrifted)




The back of this sweater is a sheer flower pattern. Rebecca originally bought this online and gave it to me! Hooray! (I had to pay for it, but that's besides the point. It was a joyful moment.)



Today I met with my adviser and we mapper out my life. It was a bit frightening. I think I'm going to major in exercise science with double minors in sociology and psychology, but don't hold me to it.. And I want to go abroad for a semester to Germany and a winter term to New Zealand. I took a lot of APs in high school, so that gives me more leeway in deciding what I want to take, but there are so many things I want to do!
Here is my bucket list:
-run a marathon
-write a book
-learn to play guitar
-sew a dress for myself
-learn to take better photographs
-learn to speak German
-go to New Zealand
Don't ask me about the New Zealand thing. I have no idea where that came from. I read a lot of blogs and one in particular is from New Zealand, and it is GORGEOUS. These are my life goals, as of today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment