Friday, November 18, 2011

All This and Heaven Too

(Shirt: Express, Skirt: Self-Made, Shoes: Thrifted via Goodwill, Rain Jacket: Black Rivet via WIlson's Outlet, Belt: Thrifted, Necklace: Self-Made)




 This week has been crazy. I've reached the part of college where I'm starting to get settled but that also means my entire life is planned out hour by hour. Every club has a different meeting and a different activity schedule and all my classes are important too. I'm at the point where I have to schedule in me time. I have to put time aside to exercise and read books and watch television. Thanksgiving break is soon though! I'll be home by 11 on Tuesday. Haha, all my time back home is scheduled and laid out too. Even my free time is mapped out. Let's just hope I stick to the time table.

No comments:

Post a Comment