Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Instead

I registered for classes yesterday. This is what I am taking:
Chemistry
Chemistry Lab
Introduction to Exercise Science
Introduction to Anthropology
Medical Terminology
Ballet I

This is what I did instead of focusing on registering for classes:
Looked up leather boots on the internet
  I really like these boots.

This is what I thought about:
-Can they genetically engineer Beluga Whales to be miniature size? So I can put one in my aquarium?
- If human being weighed as much as cotton balls, would it hurt if they were thrown to the ground?
- Why do humans have five fingers if the pinkie is super useless?  Why did we have them to begin with?
- Would I survive in the wild if I didn't have my glasses? (Probably not. Or, as my dad says, I would be assigned to sit in a cave and grind corn or something.)

I'm really productive most days. I promise. Have fun thinking your own "Insteads"

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah!

    if they did make them in miniature i would have five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I use my pinky all the time. I don't know why you don't. Freak.
    2. All of those classes look like death except Ballet and Anthropology.

    ReplyDelete