Monday, November 7, 2011

Tango Maureen

(Sweater: Target, Skirt: Self Made, Shoes: White Mountain via TJ Maxx, Tights: Target, Belt: Thrifted, Watch: Thrifted via Flea Market, Scarf: Mommed, Necklace: Thrifted via Flea Market, Glasses: Ray Bans)


My school has a ballroom dancing club with a girl to boy ratio of 1:1.5. I plan on joining sometime in the next few weeks and further skewing said ratio. So excited. This week I went to a conference with my school three states over, got next to no text messages and registered for classes. The conference was excellent, I never get any text messages anyway and class registration went well with only a few hiccups. I got to register a little earlier than many people in my class because I forced myself through large amounts of AP classes. So that's good I guess. I have some late night classes some days though. That's not too fun. Wish me luck in Chemistry!

No comments:

Post a Comment