Thursday, March 31, 2011

What a Stud

(Shirt: Express, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Target, Shoes: Modcloth, Belt: Mommed)




This was a good skirt. I got a lot of compliments. I got it at the quirkiest store I have ever been in, full of the weirdest things. I'm in love. The belt is great too! Normally my mom's things don't fit because she a lot taller than I am, but this belt is perfect. And mom has a tiny waist. :)
Today was rainy as HECK. But another trip to the pie store this afternoon with different friends made it a great day. It was so fun. even if they had run out of everything but cherry pie. I came home to a 30 foot drill filling my yard with mud. Yay geothermal heat!
Random Fact: I'm eating scallops for dinner. And I'm going to see an a capella group tonight. Completely made up of attractive college boys.
Random Piece of Advice: Protect your Tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment