Sunday, March 27, 2011

Amnesia

(Shirt: TJ Maxx, Skirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Converse)


RIP Dell Computer. He coded on the table last week, and with a large family, one computer spells diaster. Brother wants to play video games, Sister wants to watch TV on the internet, Mom wants to check e-mail, etc. There has been no time for blogging with our carefully rationed computer time. The best thing about all this is that the warrenty for the computer.. ran out two months ago. ARG! So I don't know when we will be getting another computer. Ug.
Good Things That Will Help Me Get Over the Terrible Loss:
- It's getting warm again! (As you can tell from the amount of clothes I'm wearing. No tights!)
- I had a dance competition yesterday, and I did well! I felt good.
- I finally broke a 7-minute mile at the track meet
- I can do the pencil sharpener, tootsie roll, sprinkler, lawn mower, and the Q-tip dance.
Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment