Sunday, March 6, 2011

Before the Rain

(Shirt: TJ Maxx, Dress: Banana Republic via Outlet, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Aeropostale)


So on the weekends, I like to post all the things that I didn't get a chance to during the week. I was particularly proud of this outfit, and felt the need to share it, so after my shower (finally), I put it on. I was going to wear the other outfit I liked and was about to run upstairs and change when it thundered. And then all this rain started pouring out of the sky. And I got super angry, because this coming week is going to be a crazy race against time, and there is no time for changing and posing, etc. :( pout.
Also, my hair IS freshly cleaned in these pictures. It just looks weird because I threw it right up after my shower. No need to be grossed out about this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment