Sunday, March 20, 2011

In a Pinch

(Shirt: Banana Republic via Outlet, Pants: Kohls, Shoes: Kelly and Katie, Necklace: Aeropostale)


Do not be confused by their innocent appearance. These are DEMON SHOES. I can only wear them for 1.5-2 hours at a time, or else my toes WILL fall off. And they felt great after yesterday's 4 hour dance intensive. So, you may ask, Allison, why do you wear these shoes? Well, the truth is, I spent a little too much on these shoes. And not wearing them would be proving to myself that I am NOT a thrifty shopper. And if I shattered that illusion of myself, there would be nothing left. So I wear them, covering my cringe with a smile. But they're cute, right? ;)

And this is my lovely sister. Such a cutie. The dress under her jacket is my Banana Republic dress, and I recently got a pair of wedges like that as well from my mom, but navy. And I imagine that as it gets warmer, I will start to wear them too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment