Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey Hey, We're the Monkees

(Dress: Old Navy, Cardigan: Old Navy, Necklaces: Aeropostale, Shoes: Modcloth)




So... the past few days have been.. inspiring? heartbreaking?
We had our big hearing competition, and we were ON FIRE. Like, SO AWESOME. And we got second place, meaning we don't get to go on to Nationals in Washington, D.C. It was a very upsetting moment. And I managed to hold it all together until I got to my car and found a parking ticket on my windshield. For $50. And as a student, with NO money, with gas prices going out of control, especially going to college next year, money is an issue. After that breakdown, I drove straight to college spring orientation. Let's just say that I REALLY want to go to college. right now, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment