Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Only Shooting Stars Fit the Mold

(Shirt: American Eagle via Plato's Closet, Tank: Target, gifted, Jeans: American Eagle via Plato's Closet, Shoes: Wallabees, Belt: Mommed, Watch: WON IT)





I was goofing off with the bush mustache, and didn't find out until I put it down that there was a spider on it. GROSS!!


These pictures are what happens when Kayla takes my pictures. The whole time we were taking pictures she kept jumping. SOMEONE'S not a fan of birds. :))
Today was one of the hardest track workouts of ALL TIME. I ACTUALLY TRIED. I know, I know. calm down people. It's just so hard to try when coach tells us to run lots and lots. How can you pace that? I have no idea. 200s are my RACE baby. Although I broke 7 minutes on my mile. (6:50!!), so I'm not a complete loser at distance. (Complete) 
ALSO: It was colder today. What's with that? I think I'm scaring off the seasons with my wildly optimistic blog titles. I need to chill those out. I'm thinking "Isn't it great when the snow doesn't pile up to your elbows", "Landscape artwork has never been so easy, because EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME". I think that'll unjinx it. ya think?
Good things to remember during the week:
1. My dance teacher telling me that I looked "strong". Something I've REALLY been striving for. And a huge part of Scottish Highland Dance.
2. Not failing my Precalc Test. Or having to retake it. The little blessings in life, people.
3. Coming to terms with the fact that my Constitutional Issues teacher will never like what I write in tests, papers and the like. And I should just accept it, and not take it personally. 
4. I CAN ACTUALLY RUN QUICKLY. That's always a good boost me up
5. That REALLY NICE LOOKING GUY (okay, I'll cool it with the caps. But this one really needed it) that came in and talked to our Citizenship group about sustainability. He loves the environment, and works on the land. mmm. To quote my friend Sarah "I had no trouble looking at the front of the room" ha!
6. I know stretches that others don't, like foot stretches. Some kid was asking about them in practice, and coach didn't know. But who would? A DANCE student. That's who. Here I go, curing foot pain across the country.
7. Performing in a benefit concert this Thursday.
8. The pie shop that opened near my school. One afternoon this week, I'll be heading straight there to test out their apple pie.
9. No maintenance hair. Well, maybe slight maintenance. Like, powerwash the front panels and weed the garden maintenance.
10. Geothermal Heating being put into our house! So excited!! :) Although the entire front yard being torn up does not excite me in the least. 

1 comment:

  1. that boy was god dang attractive. and the HAIRCUT. i told you, the haircut made the whole thing....

    ReplyDelete