Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Week in the Life

(Dress: Kohl's, Shoes: Modcloth)
This was the song I sang at my graduation. 

Oh, have I mentioned that I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL?! I can no longer be a high school drop-out! And only two years more and I can no longer be a pregnant teen. Life's going well. Oh, and fun fact, the gowns we were wearing cannot be washed or dry cleaned...huh.


(Skirt: Self-made, Shirt: JCREW, Shoes: Rainbows)


The necklace I got for graduation from my godparents. Gorgeous. :))


 I spent a lot of time messing with the shutter speed on my camera. I thought these were cool.


This one's my favorite.




This Week I:
Graduated from High School
Went to a Memorial Service for a Classmate
Sang in front of 1000 people
Made a skirt with pockets
Went for a run in the rain
Turned 18
Had 5 birthday meals
Tried raw fish sushi
Got my ears double pierced
Started photography class. Me, and 9 middle-aged/elderly women. woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment