Saturday, June 25, 2011

Long Time No See

(Shirt: Target, Skirt: Cotton On, Shoes: Toms, Necklace: Light Years, Sunnies: Noodles and Company)


pyrite and a peacock feather.


Hello there! Yes, it's been a while. How are the kids? Well, these last few weeks have flown by, as summer often does. I work quite a few hours, baby sit, dance, workout and mange to hang out with friends in between. It's been cray-cray. And I only use that term in extreme situations. In the last photograph, I decided to share a picture of my valiant steed, Charlotte, who has gotten me out of many difficult situations. Well, actually, she's gotten me INTO more difficult situations than she has saved. One in particular involved a flat tire, but that's nbd. What really shook me was the flat spare. Where is the rule book on that? But other than that and a broken door handle (ask sister about that one), she's a great car. And my last car was the same type, but much older. Actually, my age. So this spring chicken is about 13. I am such a cougar.

No comments:

Post a Comment