Thursday, June 30, 2011

Under My Umbrella

(Dress: Express via Plato's Closet ($8!!), Shoes: Toms, Belt: Kohls, Necklace: Forever 21)




Since my hair has been layered, it's been really hard to put my hair in a braid because the sides fall out of the braid. Valentine did a messy braid with multiple braids, and I did sort of the same thing, but my hair is wet and thicker than hers. I'm looking forward to experimenting with this look in the future. This dress was a great bargain, and these Toms are some of my favorites, but they've never seemed to make it onto the blog these last few weeks. A coworker commented on the dress, saying the color looked good on me. I would pretend to be humble, but really now, who doesn't love compliments? This week I'm going to watch and rewatch Dirty Dancing. I don't care how cliche it is, this is my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment