Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rawr means "I Love You" in Dinosaur

(Shirt: Loyal Army via Plato's Closet ($3!!), Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Toms)


I don't know what is is about this shirt, but I fell in love with it instantly. I think it just fits well, and the colors are adorable. I actually wore this with a pair of jean shorts this morning because I was volunteering with my church at a soup kitchen. We served some very kind people, and some very.. interesting ones. My friend had an encounter that was particularly hysterical. A man was hitting on her, and making her obviously uncomfortable, so the man behind said man told her that he would punch the offensive man if she gave him her shoes. Huh? I doubt they were the same size. Working at the food kitchen was  rewarding experience though. I love helping others. And we tried some of the food, and it wasn't half bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment