Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shattered

(Shirt: Grandmother's, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Belt: Mommed)




The new shatter polish by OPI blew my mind. Also, having an aunt who works at a hair salon and can get your FREE shatter polish is fantastic. This week, P and I were downtown and were walking past a pageant, and we got free lip gloss. And it has LED lights in it. what? who does that? well, anyway, it's great when you can't figure out which key is your house key late at night. Other than that, it sort of blinds me when I try to put it on. We'll be working with it. More updates on that. 
This week, I reorganized the spice cabinet in our house. Because we have no cabinet doors because of construction. There were an over whelming number of spices that began with the letter "c". 
This is one of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment