Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh So Fugly 90s

(Shirt: Thrifted via Goodwill, Skirt: Thrifted via Goodwill, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Gifted, from Macys)

Madison took my photos today. She was made historian for a club we're in together and she thinks this makes her Ansel Adams? Haha, but actually I really like this shot. It's my favorite one of this bunch anyways. :)

This shirt was bought by a friend for a 90s party. Key point, it was bought because it was ugly. And unwanted by the current generations.  Call me Josephine, but instead of a House of Boys, I have a House of Orphaned Clothing. The uglier, the better. 
I have decided, as of today, that I love people. I know, good thing too, you're saying, because you have to deal with them for the rest of your life. And yes, that is true. Which makes me even more excited that  I am generally excited to meet new people. I had a meeting for my job next year and I met some people and am super excited to be spending time with them. 
I also realized how freakishly friendly I can be. There is a boy who sits in my cafeteria and only eats broccoli and beans for lunch, so I sat down at his table and asked him about it. He's a clean eater. :) I thought that was super cool. Here's to meeting new and interesting people day by day.

1 comment: