Sunday, May 13, 2012

In Five Years Time...

(Shirt: JCREW via Outlet, Pants: Target, Belt: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters)




"...We'll be walking round the zoo with the sun shining bright on me and you"
The year is over. I have one more day and two scary exams standing in the way of me and... long hours at work? Haha, college is much easier.
Quotes that have gotten me through the past few weeks:

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" -Galileo

"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?" -Mark 8:36

"I believe the most radical political act there is is to be an optimist.
The most radical political act there is is to believe that if i change, other people will follow suit." -Colin Beaven

Getting through life one day at a time. :) Loving most of it, but not these exams. Good Luck to everyone taking exams right now! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment